Sunday 28 July 2013

RHS Bus Tour a Huge Success!

Our Bus Tour was a huge success and we would like to thank everyone who came out for this event! A couple of you wrote to say just how much you enjoyed it and we wanted to share those kudos here...

" Thank you for organizing the garden tour on July 18th. The tour was well organized, interesting, informative and fun. This was my first garden tour with the Regina Horticultural Society. I am so glad that I signed up. It was a wonderful day. The variety of the places we toured was fantastic. I thoroughly enjoyed the tour and plan to attend other tours. I have told family, friends and co-workers of the great tour as I want others to participate."

- Leta  
"Thanks so much for all your time and energy in organizing! It was a fabulous trip and I enjoyed all of it."
 
 
Happy Dancing,
Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment